Why o2?

Oxygen bars will add value to many different occasions

From night clubs to golf days, from parties to special events, it is the one accessory that you simply can’t do without.

  • Improves your sex life
  • Increases your memory
  • Reduces blood pressure
  • Heightens concentration
  • Increases oxygen levels
  • Filters toxins out of the blood
  • Improves hair and skin condition
  • Increases stamina and endurance
  • Boosts energy before physical exercise
  • Speeds up recovery after physical exercise
  • Has anti-aging effect
  • Offers a drug free approach to weight loss
  • Strengthens hair and softens skin
  • Improves digestion and cell metabolism
  • Calms your mind and stabilizes your nervous system
  • Strengthens your heart and reduces the chances of a heart attack
  • A natural sleep enhancer and chronic fatigue reducer
  • A natural remedy for hangovers
  • Disappearance of varicose veins and cellulite

Why Oxygen and aroma therapy?

Oxygen is one of the five basic elements of all life: Oxygen, Nitrogen, Sulphur, Hydrogen and Carbon). There are several forms of Oxygen, however the most common and stable form of Oxygen is “O2” or Diatomic Oxygen. Oxygen is a vital element to good health and it’s our primary source of energy.

90% of our energy comes from oxygen and the other 10% comes from food and water. With Oxygen Enriched Air, the body will metabolize food more efficiently, generate more energy and create a healthier body. Have you ever seen athletes breathing oxygen at a sporting event? Athletes agree oxygen increases their performance, endurance, and energy level.

Since Oxygen is the main Fuel required to Oxidize your carbohydrates, sugars, fats and proteins into energy, a lack of oxygen will promote an inadequate Oxidation process (poor burning of foods), which will result in a lower percentage of your foods being converted into energy and high percentage of your foods turning into fat. The bottom line — “Oxygen is an element that you can’t live without!”

Oxygen can help you with the following problems:

Weight Gain & Sexual Dysfunction

Fatigue and Sleep Disorders


Headaches & Hangovers